From your PS4:
- Go to [Settings] > [PlayStation Network/Account Management] > [Account Information] > [Security] > [2-Step Verification] > [Status].
From the drop-down menu select [Inactive] > [Confirm].
2SV is now switched off on your account.
From a web browser (Sony Account Management site):
- Go to the [Account] tab and select [Security].
- Click on the link that will open a separate page for two-step verification.
- In the 2-Step Verification section select [Edit] next to [Status] > [Deactivate].
- 2SV is now switched off on all your devices.