To access online features on PlayStation 4 you must have an account with PlayStation Plus membership activated on your PlayStation 4.
If you have purchased an online game from us and you cannot access online features please follow the steps below:
- Login to your account with PS Plus on your PlayStation 4.
- Go to Settings.
- Go to Account Management
- Click Activate as your Primary PS4.
- Then click on Activate.
If done successfully you should see a message "Activated" If you do not see this then please make sure your account is not activated as primary on any other console.
One you have activated the system as primary PS4:
- Anyone who uses your primary PS4™ system can use applications you purchase from PlayStation®Store.
- Anyone who uses your primary PS4™ system can enjoy the benefits of your PlayStation®Plus subscription.
- Your PS4™ system can automatically download content you pre-ordered, or content you've purchased on (PlayStation®App).
- You can connect to your PS4™ system via the Internet using Remote Play on another device.
- Anyone who uses your primary PS4™ system can use the themes that you purchase from PlayStation®Store.